Could Declaring Bankruptcy Be Right For You?
- Have you quit making payments to creditors?
- Is your vehicle in danger of being repossessed?
- Are you behind on your mortgage or has your mortgage company started talking about foreclosure?
- Have you been served with a lawsuit?
- Have you gotten notice that your wages or bank account may be garnished?
- Have you been denied credit or a loan due to your credit score?
- Have you lost a job or monthly income and don’t know how you are going to pay your debts?
- Have you had a major illness that resulted in out-of-control medical bills that can’t be paid?
- Have you recently divorced your spouse and cannot keep up with bills due to loss of your spouse’s income?
- Are you tired of not moving on with your life or achieving your goals due to years of bad debt?
Find a Bankruptcy Attorney
We work with a number of attorneys throughout the country that specialize in Bankruptcy Law.
Browse by state to find a local attorney who can help you determine if bankruptcy might be a good option for you.